Battery Booster is an all-in-one battery boosting and power management tool for both Android smartphone and tablet. It provides the most accurate battery information, keeps track of the recent battery changes, monitors battery-draining processes, and helps you deal with various battery wasting situations at ease.
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
Supported language (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Romanian, Indonesian, German, Greek, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Portuguese and Turkish.
- Real-time battery usage tracking
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
- Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
- Monitor battery consumption of each running program
- Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
- Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage.
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster – Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Free version available